Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boring Holiday

Hmm, damm boring in tis holiday.
WORK.??--no
PLAY.??---always
SLEEP.??--always

nothing can do anymore...
ohyea, sometime badminton n cycle.

Tis sat n sun = time to work.
AS first-aider for the volleyball competition.
My team...Let's work it out

N for SPM candidate, ALL THE BEST from me...
good luck to u all..

Next year i'm form4, but is the turn for me to be the
SMK Tanah Putih St.john Cadet Leader.
did i suppose to be????
Since 2007, our school st.john not active anymore.
Any ways to change it?
WAuU, tat's a difficult mission, but i will try my best.

I'm start watching a tv series ''24''
a good movie that about terrorist n counter-terrorist.
I'm downloading season5, but it is terrible slow.
AVERAGE SPEED: 2.3kb/s
SEASON5: 8.6gb
i suppose to wait until when?
OMG..

1 comment:

〖wEi xiN】 said...

work la..
wan slp a me..
zzZ..
eeei..
gt who go o??
leader~