Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ohno...

I'm going to make a review on this event. It might hurt some parties though but who cares? We all have the freedom of speech.

I'm gonna start with the intro first cos you might not be able to understand what I'm saying later on. For your info, St John Ambulans Malaysia, Pahang State Division is separated by two different managements. So, each management is headed by two different doctors. And of course, when it has two leaders, for sure, things can get haywired. This doctor might be saying this and another doctor might be saying that. Dont ask me why such thing can happen cos I dont know why. My point is that, now, we have two parties.

When it comes to competition, and you call it PAHANG state level, both parties SHOULD UNITE and organise the competition together because whatever it is, we are still under the same region and the National headquarters define us as the Pahang Division. Not Pahang Division I and Pahang Division II. Am I right?

No comments: