Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Famine30

IT'S INTERESTING!!!
tis camp is meaningful n interesting...
i can do it!!!
fast for 30hours...
yay...XD
World Vision...i'm proud of u...
u helped lot of children in the world..
i'm discussing wif my friend to sponsor a kid also..
haha...

i experience a lot in tis camp...
fairness, hunger..everything..
wondering how's tat children suffering for
such a long period..kesian...


i study at SJKC chung ching for 6years d...
tat day is the 1st day i sleep at chung ching hall..
haha...team mate in building house...XD
after fasting for 30hours de food..juz 4bread n a bottle soya bean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.